We want everyone to get the most out of this community, so we ask that you please read and follow these guidelines:
• Respect each other. This is crucial. Any form of disrespect towards fellow forum members should be flagged. The flagged members will be taken off the forum.
• Keep posts relevant to the forum topic (i.e. relating to polyhedra).
• No spamming.
• It is likely that the discussion you want to start is already started in a different forum post. This is why, before posting a new topic, take a minute to search through the ongoing discussions. In case you find that the topic for which you want to start a discussion on, is already in discussion in a different forum post, than instead of starting a new post, you should add to the existing post.
• In case you need to ask a question, head over to the Questions and Answers category of the forum. For posting in this category, you need to be a member of the Polyhedra Appreciation Society and have to sign up with an account. It is free, and will take only a few seconds of your time to sign up. I assure you, that investing these few seconds would be worth it.
• In case, you just need to share some story, ideas or pictures on polyhedra, a thought, anything concerning a polyhedron (that is not a question), post in the General Discussions category of the forum.
• For any topics that do not fit in any of the above 2 categories, feel free to start a new category.